The WBHS Book Club is a group of students who discuss a novel each month. It is hosted by the iCenter's Info and Tech Specialist (Mr. Palizzi) and a teen librarian from the West Bloomfield Township Public Library.
Limited copies of the book are available for check out at the WBHS iCenter and the WB Public Library. Personal copies can purchased online or at the local Barnes and Noble.
Interested students should sign up in the iCenter at least one week in advance. Sign up only for the discussion you can attend--there is no obligation or expectation that you come to all meetings.
Hours and Policies
Regular Hours and General Policies
- Regular Hours: School Days 6:50 am to 2:02 pm.
- Open during class periods with a pass from your teacher, or during your scheduled lunch period.
- No food or candy allowed inside. Beverages must have a top.
- Students who do not abide by these policies or the student code of conduct may be asked to leave.
- NOTE: The iCenter may close on various days and periods for scheduled instruction, events, and meetings.
Circulation and Computer Use
- Current student I.D. required to use a computer or check out material.
- Up to two books may be checked out at a time.
- Books may be checked out for up to 2 weeks.
- Late fees: 5 cents per day per item.
- No material (including computers) may be used if overdue material or unpaid fines.
- Excessively overdue material will be considered "lost" and fee will be assessed accordingly.
- Non-cleared fees may result in the withholding of textbooks, schedules, parking pass, diploma, etc.
After-school Study Session
- Extended Hours: Monday & Thursday 2:10 to 3:10.
- A current student I.D. must be presented to enter.
- No admittance after 2:20.
- No re-entry.
- Students are expected to work quietly and on school related material.
- Note: After-school Study Session may be canceled due to staffing issues, events, and meetings.