At our iCenter, we help both teachers and students to INTEGRATE technology into their everyday lives. As the technology in our lives grow and change continually, we need to be able to best use the technology that we have to expand and enhance our learning.
Students need to be able to use technology for:
Students also need to learn:
- Creating and Innovating
- Communicating and Collaborating
- Researching and Information Literacy
- Critical thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making
- Digital Citizenship and Safety
- Technology Operations and Concepts
- How to take ownership of their digital literacy
If parents have granted permission, Sheiko students have access to their Google account at home.
Follow these steps at home to log into your Google Account:
- Bring up Google in your webs browser, (using the Chrome Browser is best but any browser should work),
- Click on the 9 square boxes in the top right corner.
- Select the icon for Mail or Drive.
- When prompted, type in your Google Username and Password.
- When done, don't forget to Sign Out. (Anytime you log in to any type of program, you should always log off when done.)